Congratulations to Matthew Betts for leading Questo! - the winning company at last night's Start Up Weekend Wellington. Max O'Brien was also part of the winning team. Questo! is a parent-friendly platform for eucational gaming to encourage engagement and participation in homework outside of school.
- $10,000 worth of advertising on TradeMe
- $1,000 MYOB business services start-up package
- 3 month part-time desk based at Bizdojo
- $500 Cash from Hyperstart (once your company is formed)
- USD 200 voucher for Amazon Web Services
George Davie was part of Mia's Ideas - the runner up team whose business proposition it to buy and sell pre-loved party decor online - a sort of Pinterest meets Ebay and Etsy.
Other participating students over the weekend include Thomas Caskey, Pauline Kelly, Hans Kim, Ian Loh, Matt Rollitt and Earl Stewart. Check out video coverage as it rolls on out the SWWLG Youtube channel. More news appearing on idealog.co.nz and Unlimited.